Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mother's Day

So thankful for my mother. She is such a light in my life and I truly adore her. I have learned so much from her, which I see more and more as I learn to be a mother.

Today has thus far been more difficult than I had expected. I miss the kids so... so much, and it just doesn't feel right without them here. But today, I have made my choice of faith... I know that God's plan is greater than this.

I have peace knowing this.


1 Samuel 2
2 "There is no one holy like the LORD;
there is no one besides you;
there is no Rock like our God.

3 "Do not keep talking so proudly
or let your mouth speak such arrogance,
for the LORD is a God who knows,
and by him deeds are weighed.

4 "The bows of the warriors are broken,
but those who stumbled are armed with strength.

No comments:

Post a Comment